Monday, April 30, 2012

Let's get organized - Tool Caddy

So after just taking 8 weeks of cake classes I have collected A LOT of cake tools and supplies.  After searching through my kitchen over the weekend for my spatulas, only to find out they were on the counter the WHOLE time.  I realized I needed to get organized.  I had cake supplies everywhere and they were slowly taking over my kitchen.  After completing my final cake class for Course 3, I bought myself a gift - a TOOL CADDY!

When I got home last night, I immediately put all of my supplies into the caddy and began organizing my stuff.  So let me just tell you, it's pretty much already full.  :-/ But at least I am organized!  I took a picture of my tool caddy.  Check it out!



What do you use to organize your supplies and tools?

~L.B.~

No comments:

Post a Comment