Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My first cupcake order

Happy Wednesday folks!

We are almost to the weekend, halfway there - woo-hoo!  

So great news everyone, I officially have my first cupcake order!  Yaaaaaaaay! A friend of mine recently asked that I make her some cupcakes for her birthday coming up next week.  I was honored by the fact that she would ask me to do such a thing for her. :-)

I brainstormed over the weekend trying to think of a cute idea for her cupcakes.  I decided to use one of the techniques that I learned in my last cake class on how to make a bow.  Instead of making a solid bow, I decided to pick two colors and alternate them.  Below is a picture of the bows that I started last night, only 8 more to go!  

Check them out, let me know what you think....


~L.B~

2 comments: